HOW TO UNLOCK STOBORN HUAWEI MODEM ONCE AND FOR ALL

...................................................................
I dedicate this thread to all those who has
been finding it difficult to unlock their
Huawei Modem. It is better we should just
tackle this issue of Modem once and for all
because I’ve received a lot of queries from
people demanding for unlock code for
their modem.
However, if your modem only accept one
SIM and rejects other SIM, then it is not a
modem but a “ de-mo”.
What I’m about to share with you, works
for every e303 modems and Huawei
Modems and locked Blackberry Phones.
But before I begin, I must sincerely
appreciate the creator of this platform and
for making it free for all to use. He’s equally
a blogger and a kind hearted one for that
matter.
• How Do I Do It Myself
==>Insert your SIM aside of the carrier SIM
inside the modem. e.g insert an etisalat
inside an mtn modem
==>attach the modem to your computer
and wait for it to display "enter your unlock
code". If you didn't see anthing like this,
then it means your modem can't work with
this method but with Dc-Unlockerclient.
• How Do I know If My Modem is
Compatible to Be Unlock?
Just click the link below to see all the
Huawei Compatible Compatible Huawei
Modems
• Where Can I Unlock it?
==>Click
this Huawei Unlock Calculator
==>Enter your 15 digit modem IMEI
==>Click on calculate and it will display your
unlock code.
Copy your unlock code and go back to your
computer and insert it to the field that says
“enter your unlock code”. Your modem will
be unlock and then you’ll be able to use any
sim on it onward. If you are still having
problem with it, kindly let me know via the
comment box.
Thanks For You Reading The Post We are very happy for you to come to our site. Our Website Domain name https://9jarunzportal.blogspot.com/.
Newer Posts Newer Posts Older Posts Older Posts

More posts

Comments

Post a Comment