conversation netween akpos and emeka

A conversation between Akpos and Emeka br /> AKPOS: Emeka. Please, give me your phone, I
want to call my girlfriend. I don't have credit
in mine. EMEKA: (hands phone to Akpos) No problem,
but be quick with the call. AKPOS: Thanks alot.
(Akpos dials girlfriend's number, makes a
quick phone call and then returns happy
and excited) AKPOS: O boy, this your phone na correct
phone oh, wetin be the name? EMEKA: Yes oh, na blackberry smart phone. AKPOS: Kai, no wonder dem dey call am
'smart phone'. The phone sabi no be small.
Do you believe, when I typed and dialled my
girlfriend's number on your phone, it
showed the number as 'My love'. How did
your phone know that I'm calling my girlfriend? One word for Akpos?
Thanks For You Reading The Post We are very happy for you to come to our site. Our Website Domain name https://9jarunzportal.blogspot.com/.
Newer Posts Newer Posts Older Posts Older Posts

More posts

Comments

Post a Comment